Saturday, July 14, 2012

Ice cream sundae cupcakes. Vanilla buttercream frosting, drizzled with caramel, sprinkle with peanuts and topped with a cherry.  $15.00 per dozen for these beauties.Hand-decorated sugar cookies. Can be done for any theme. These are now available to order for $24.00 a dozen (you can choose 2 to 3 colors). They are great for party souveniers, events or even place names for a table.  I also offer hand decorated sugar cookie blooms placed in a dressed-up container, and sugar cookie smiley face on a stick. You can order those for $30.00 a dozen.
These are cinnamon and lemon/lime cupcakes with the matching frosting. These regular cupcakes go for only $12.00 a dozen

At this time I serve customers locally. If your in the Georgetown, SC area-e-mail me if you'd like to order something or find out where I'll be selling these baked goods and come by and purchase some.

My e-mail is on the right hand side of this website/blog and I'll be having a price menu/list up soon as well.

Have a Heavenly Sweet Day!
Harriett

No comments:

Post a Comment