Sunday, September 2, 2012

Recipe Testing

A new recipr that I've been testing. One that I've concocted myself. It's call, "Lemony Twist." I used lemon zest and real lemon juice, no lemon extract was used. You could really taste the real lemon. I just wanted to test this out, but I won't be offering this to buy in the bakery.

It's really delicious, but I'm sticking to a certain category of baked goods to sell in my bakery. So if you see any changes on my website and my Product/Price List here on the blog, that's because I'm sticking to a specialty item(s) in my bakery. I'm a small business, and as the saying goes, "less is more."  I'll still be adding other new products from time to time in the future.

Hope everyone has a great Holiday tomorrow.

Happy Labor Day and Happy Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment